Interview with Woozen : D


Here's My Interview with Woozen (=
                 (Pictures Shall Come A.S.A.P.)

When Did you join woozworld?
Woozen: I have been playing WzW right after the name was changed from Kidstudio but before the big Woozworld up grade.

Why did you join woozworld?
Woozen:A close friend asked me to join. His character is called Lucid.




What is your favorite thing on woozworld?
Woozen:I have no favorite Animator, they are all great.

How did you become Famous?
Woozen: Although my unique name and my Harry Potter outfit attract attention, it was be accident I got famous. When WallZ first came out, I used it to tell all my friends that I was ending my club, the Kingdom of Woozen, and that I had a new girlfriend. Well they posted questions, then their friends posted question, then their friends and so on. Be accident I became one of the first big topics on WallZ. When players found out that I gave out advice they stayed interested in me. Because of having way more than the Maximum Limit of friends on my Friends List, I have been having some problems with my account. Because of that I have just had to delete a ton of friends off my Friends List. It is very possible that with a normal amount of friends on my Friends List now, I probably will also not be very famous anymore. In my experience, if a player has a ton of friends on their Friends List, WallZ becomes a powerful tool to become famous.

Who is your favorite Animator and why is he or she your favorite?
Woozen: I have no favorite Animator, they are all great.

Do You Like Harry Potter? ;DD
Woozen: ye

What is your Favorite Color and Why is it your favorite?
Woozen: My favorite color is gray because I have a favorite sweater that is gray.

What is your MOST Unforgettable moment on woozworld?? =))
Woozen: I unforgettable moment in Wzw is when I was contacted by the Owner of the Company to tell me thank you for playing.

Thanks for the Interview Woozen! ;)



1 comment: