Hia!

Gosh! This blog is so old I can see cobwebs growing out of it! Yes, yes, I'm back hold your applause! Boarding school was actually fun this term! Met a new super-cute boy... don't like him. He's crazy about me.  It's a fun game! So anyway, I didn't come here to talk about boy issues. I have GirlsLife.com for that. I came here to tell you I'm back and to tell you that I am so pissed that the only blog member that posted was syd. and that was only twice! Frustration! I cannot be frustrated though... I'll get wrinkles! If you haven't noticed a change in me, I'm kinda a new girl. I found who my heart belongs to.... Jaden Smith. Actually... no. I've had that fantasy for a long time. There is nothing actually different in me! I am as fashion Obsessed, as girly and as anti-bully as usual.
TTYL
~Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment