Now... something tells me!

Now... something tells me I should start being truthful to myself. What I hate and don't hate on woozworld. And I'll forget the haters. So, any time I do this, I'mma call it Now... something tells me! So lemme start with Internet dating. It's obviously human instinct to flirt, fall in love, think about making a family, cry and feel devastated if your being cheated on, pledge your love and stuff like that. But it is NOT human instinct to do that on a virtual game. I won't say stop! God no! It's fun! To see two people who like each other, sometimes Woozens could even be in a relationship because of their character as well as looks. But what I don't support is when people go around woozworld saying 'Single' or 'I need a Boyfriend/girlfriend' no offence to anyone, it just sounds desperate. Oh and boys, if you wanna have a girlfriend, I suggest you walk up to her, and start a meaningful conversation. Something like 'Hi! What's up' yeah... the convo should pretty much take off there. Do not PC a girl saying stuff like 'Hey hotty, wanna date?' or 'Hey sexy, you and I look perfect together' or any of those PCs. It makes you look like jerks. Oh and saying 'You are really beautiful' is also a rush. Seriously. If a stranger in real life comes up to you and says 'You are really beautiful' will you go out with that person (Girls, don't imagine him to be hot). I also HATE how people mourn of a breakup. I mean famous or no famous you don't have to get the whole of woozworld talking about it! Maybe he realized your so addicted to woozworld and he didn't want to go out with a freak. Maybe you need to get outta that chair or bed or whatever, go outdoors and find yourself some real, non-virtual, touchable boyfriend. Hope you get my point!

1 comment:

  1. ........... wow that was intense.................... thats al i can say.............................. :/ -.-

    ReplyDelete