Hey guys!

Just came back from my grandmas! Found a pile of entries! I only took 3 people though!
-Shamstwin
-selenamiley987
-DellaSiko

These Woozens are presently on trial and will be for a week. After the week, one of the co-owners (Aqua or Sydney) will give them the go-ahead. I am going to make a list of the co-owners, bloggers and bloggers on trial on the sidebar. I think I've said this before, but I'll say it again for the bloggers on trial.


NO MEMBER OF WOOZWORLD UNCOVERED IS TO CHANGE THE THEME, BACKGROUND 
OR HEADER OF THIS BLOG EXCEPT AQUA AND EXCEPT AQUA GIVES THE AUTHORITY.


Yeah... that should be clear.
 Another thing. I got a new background! Brings out the new years theme I guess:
As uncoverers, you should know that there are new members here! We were 5, and now we are 8! We are getting somewhere! So this wasn't easy for me to edit. It took alot of my time. So I hope it came out alright. Also, click here to check out the new and updated meet the crew page with the latest bloggers and their personalities! Hope to have alot more entries and members! Thanks for taking time to read this post! Happy new year and may the odds be ever in your favour.
~Aqua

No comments:

Post a Comment