Let's be all mater-of-fact like shall we?

Look guys, for your info I am NOT in any way possible copying deadline. You know how I said I loved them? Well, I do. But I haven't been on there in a really long time! I just went on there today after some really hateful person sent a message to me on woozworld saying I was like totally copying them. I AM NOT! And here are some reasons to prove it (I didn't plan this so I'll be thinking them up as I go)

1~ If we happen to post the same woozworld news at the same time, then that's because we are up to date on news! Maybe they posted a little before me, maybe I posted a little before them. It doesn't matter because it's what's happening on woozworld we are posting.

2~If Aqua's style eye happens to be similar to any of deadline's fashion corners (Which is highly impossible) then we might have the same taste. Maybe in fashion, or maybe in editing. IT DOESN'T FREAKING MEAN ANYONE IS COPYING!

3~My sidebars are slightly similar. This one is dumb because you have the list of tools you can add to your sidebar. You don't create the tools. If you do, then it might turn out to be copying considering the fact that you used the same design, but no! It isn't because the list is right there! Here's a picture:
 and there's MORE!


4~ We have similar pages. Come one. Almost every functional woozworld blog has a fan page, a video page, a woozworld link and more! Why compare only Uncovered and Deadline? I have a strict rule against bad words here but stop acting like Sh**! I mean COME ONE!

Well, I hope that's educational for the person who's name shall not be mentioned (This time)
If I do anything from this blog that I got from deadline, I give them the credit! Honestly! Like the join the gang forms? I gave them the credit! It's all there in big black letters! Check it out yourself.
So bye!


                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment